ePiC sPeLLinG miStakE...

I was having my dinner at Northam Beach Food Court (for those who are interested to go eat at this food court, do look up my map... will add the location soon) with my bf on a Saturday night. As he went off to search for food to order, I was sitting at the table... deciding what to order... until I spotted this.

See if you can spot the common 'boo-boo' Malaysian hawkers always did with their food menu...

First of all... sorry for the picture quality... since I'm sitting quite far away from the menu board (but still manage to took a decent picture with my Sony Ericsson K810i... ^^). When I first saw the menu board... I felt that something is wrong... keep on straining my eyes to look at the menu board. After a few minutes of intense staring at the menu board... I FOUND IT!

The mistake is... "MASHROOM"... (for those who found the mistake even before I announce it... no prizes for the winners... ^^). To top it all... its a direct translation from Chinese to English. When I show it to my bf... he was facing the same problem like me... wondering what is wrong with it... until 5 minutes later... he laugh.

So... is the seller trying to sell "MASHROOM" or "MUSHROOM"? If you ask me what is it... it's chicken leg cooked with mushroom... whether it is nice or not nice... you can try it yourself since I don't really fancy chicken leg.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

ad|nda said…
hahaha... i spotted one too at Kelantan... Word "ICE BLANDER and ICE BLANDED" are widely use shamelessly in Kelantan. Did they know it is actually "ICE BLENDED?"..

Popular Posts