iLLuSioN oR iLLuSTraTiOn...

Sometimes... it is very funny when someone misuse the words in English. One simple additional or missing alphabet in any words... can bring an entirely different meaning. I can still remember during my school time... one of my classmates actually write in his essay that "he fell happy" instead of "he feel happy". Well... I can't really blame him since I'm also prone to do these stupid blunders during exams...

Anyway... I spotted this during one of my food hunting trip with my bf around Penang. I guess I need not to tell you what is wrong with this one since it is pretty clear...

Are you telling me that these picture are from illusion purposes only? Hmmm... interesting...

Anyway... the point is... this post is not to downgrade someone's usage of English... but, rather how to improve on it (though sometimes the damage has already done... they couldn't do anything about it...) and how to avoid it from happening again.

To summarized it... proof read is very important!

Peace Out ~~

Comments

ad|nda said…
this is really funny, girl. but you're right, proof read is very important. but maybe they have done that 4 publishing and maybe both parties also don't really understand english.

Popular Posts