e3 2011... exCeeDinG imAgiNatiOn...


As the janitors clean up the empty walkways of the E3 2011 at Los Angeles Convention Centre... the amount of annoucements made by game developers and game publishers throughout the 3 day convention... was enough to send me on a 'brain-wrecking-budget-planning' for the next coming 6 months.

Why? Take a deep breath and look at the first console on my wish list... and you'll know why...


First stop was the Nintendo Wii U... and if you just watched the announcement trailer for this cool and awesome console... I bet that you would want it as well. With the announcement of Nintendo Wii U... I bet there will be no more overweight or obese gamers in the near future... I mean in 2012. Nintendo has just revolutionized the whole gaming industry... again. 

Next stop was the Sony Convention... with the recent PSN outage worldwide... I guess it is only appropriate for Sony to announce their next game console... PSVita.


This is ONE KICKASS handheld I've ever seen! Not that dual touch screen was anything new (remember Nintendo DS?)... but the graphic just made my jaw dropped. Not only that... the price is even cheaper than an iPad 2! It comes with WiFi model (which was going to be priced around $249.99) while the 3G + WiFi model (priced at $299.99... I hope I got it right). After much calculation (the conversion and such)... it is still going to be a lot more cheaper than the PlayStation 3!  

Both of this console will be on sale around end of 2011 and 2012 (but since Sony announce that the PSVita will be out during the holiday season... OMG... there goes my bonus~~). Even though the Nintendo Wii U will be only out on 2012...nevertheless... I WILL get my hands on both of them!

Frankly speaking... I love Nintendo and Sony... but I do hate them as well. What can I say... I'm thankful for their efforts but at the same time... but my hard earn blood sweat and tears doesn't. 

Well... there's a price for everything in the world... 

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts