DiGi PitBuLL - i liKe...

Having any good plans on this coming 01 December 2011? If you don't have any plans yet... well... you might want to consider this. A night of some hardcore dancing and partying with the Dog... a.k.a Pitbull.

Yup... you read it correctly. Mr. Worldwide is coming to Malaysia to bring the house down on 01 December 2011 @ Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach! However, for some of us that never heard of him... well... which era are you living in?! Hello???!!


Hopefully, the music video above that I've embedded... gives some idea on his music style. Other than that... I'm really speechless if you did not heard of this song aired on our local radio station (I mean... which era are you living in?).

Coming to the real topic... actually, DiGi is so cool that they are giving out some exclusive passes to ONE LUCKY blogger to take pictures during the concert. Plus, they will become the one and only 'Official Photographer's for Pitbull Concert' thorough the whole concert! COOL!

I do not have a lot of photographs downloaded... but I might just want to share a particular photo that I managed to take on a clear blue sky from my apartment. It might not be a good picture... but this is one rare shot as the sky was so blue and nice... have a look at yourself.
The view from my apartment... can the whole Penang (technically)...

Not only that, they are also giving some passes out besides the one that I mention above. Just follow this link and you can find out more details! This is of course... all made possible by DiGi.

Well... after all that blabbing... what are you waiting for?! Mark 01 December 2011 to party with Mr. Worldwide if you haven't had any plans!

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts