thE 2 mosT awAitEd gaMe oF thE yeAr 2011...

The top 2 most awaited games for the year 2011 has finally been released just a few days ago... first stop... was 'Battlefield 3' on 25 October 2011 (there is a game shop in Kuala Lumpur, The Sofware Boutique, hosted a midnight launch... and the response was huge!) and followed by Naughty Dog's 'Uncharted 3 : Drake's Deception'.

First stop... Battlefield 3. Have a look at the trailer and tell me why won't you get excited with the game... come on... you got to be kidding me.


The graphic and gameplay is great. My hubby tried out the demo for Battlefield 3... for starters... it wasn't much to shout about during the demo time. But I think with all the feedback from the demo players... I think they have improved on the overall gameplay. 

My hubby was tempted to buy... but he was looking forward for any limited edition 'Battlefield 3'... which currently is only the steel book version (correct if I'm wrong on this). Plus... when I was watching the trailer and the demo my hubby was playing... my little one was very excited from all the guns firing and bombing. Hmmm... perhaps this is a sign that she likes to play games too?

Anyways, have a look at the huge turn out of the people lining up to get their hands on 'Battlefield 3' during the midnight launch. 


Huge crowd lining up for the launch. I wonder how many of these guys actually took off the next day just to play the game... (",). Hopefully, I can see some midnight launch in Penang soon.

Secondly... this game was just launched and it has already got me excited since the announcement... 'Uncharted 3 : Drake's Deception'. Haven't really played the game yet... but from the looks of the trailer... it is going to bring down the house. 


Any of these two games will keep me occupy during my maternity leave of 2 months plus... besides taking care of my little one... I'm sure this will make my leave more enjoyable. (",)

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Most Desirable said…
Hi, wow! the graphics in Battlefield 3 and Uncharted 3 are truly amazing and the soundtrack keeps my heart pounding to catch up! Must buy, must play, no matter what! Pls do drop by for my story.

Popular Posts