beWarE oF whAt yOu saY...

Did you ever get into a difficult situation before? Not any kind of difficult situation... I'm talking about how sometimes when you speak (in English... of course), you find yourself trying to pronounce a word and then it turns out to be a different word (with different meaning of course). This is what some people call a "a slip of the tongue"... but I guess this video is not about that.

This is an animated version. For the original, look out for "Muttons at Midnight" (a Singapore Podcast) and trust me... they got more of this... YOU ARE FOREWARNED...

It got me laughing the moment the auntie says "Beef Fried Rice" (and for the record, she mention what sounded to me like "Bee Fly Lice"... =.="). The best part was... how she mention the soft drink "Coke" to become "Cock"... now... an average person nowadays wouldn't think as straight as we were in those younger and "innocent" days.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts