sHocKiNg nEws...

It was around 8.30pm... no... it wasn't a dark and stormy night. I was just going to take my bath after watching CSI : Miami... but didn't since I'm so stuck with my Facebook. While waiting for it to load (don't understand why my laptop recently is so stuck up... lagging and slow in loading... ><") I went to check up on my email.

Now... normally my emails are full of spam (either from those stupid website i.e. your so and so account has been blocked. Please reactivate using this link). But what caught me by surprise is an email... which reads as "Animax - Video Game Awards 2009 Battle of Bloggers".

At first I didn't believe my eyes but after going through the email (word by word and double... triple... quadruple checking)...I screamed (yes... I did... and it scared the shit out of the landlady's dog... =.="). I was selected as one of the top 10 finalists for the "Animax - Video Game Awards 2009 Battle of Bloggers".


I don't remember when did I sign up for this but I think just a few days before the closing date (which was 31 December 2009). Never in my wildest dream that I'll be in this "battle of the bloggers". I mean... not much girls likes to play video games (there's a few good girl gamers around the world but normally its a guys world we're talking about... ><"). People would be thinking there are a bunch of other stuff that I can write... but why choose games? Why participate in a game related blogging competition? Well, I guess there could only be one reason... I look up to Morgan Webb (the hot and sexy X-Play host... I can give some credit to Adam Sessler as well... for his sarcasm...^^).

Anyways, guess that now I'll have to focus on more writing and do some minor upgrades to my blog.

Peace Out ~~~

Comments

Popular Posts