whAt a fAntAstiC dRivEr...

This freak accident happened last Friday... it was around 7pm (looks like the sky is still bright when this picture is taken)... and my bf just came to fetch me back home. Actually... it was kind of a gloomy day for me as I just suddenly got into depression mode due to work... you know... kind of a sucky Friday for me... but then again, I found out that there are other people who are having a much more crappy day compared to me.

Best example is the driver of this MyVi (or as Jeremy Clarkson would say... 'MeeVee' in a British accent)... I'm not sure if the driver is a she or a he... but he did defy the odds... I mean how often you get to see a MyVi turn turtle? I can't help but took a picture of it (we had actually gone past the accident site but decided to turn back for the picture.) There were two traffic police hustling everyone to keep moving and don't stop. The jam was horrible as the road is not very wide to begin with.

A MyVi turned turtle... well... that is something you don't get to see everyday...

Prior to this whole shebang, we had seen another car being brutally outraged from behind. It was also a Perodua but it was a Viva that had the whole rear almost ripped out. It appeared that everything located on the rear just came unstuck from the ensuing impact.

Now comes the big question... how did the car turn turtle and land on the opposite side of the road in such an awkward position? To top it off... it was a MyVi... only the driver knows...

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts