whAt iS wrOnG wiTh tHem...

It was a good morning and I was looking forward to start off my day by closing down a few deals and renewals (probably send some proposals for prospect)... but then... there's always something that some bad vibes coming your way to ruin your day... even if its doesn't concerns you. But having two new born babies in the family (not mean... but my relatives)... it just doesn't seemed right.

I was having my usual breakfast (McDonald's Sausage McMuffin with a hot cup of coffee)... when I came across this disturbing news. A three-year-old girl dies from the abuse from his stepfather... kind of sad and angry at the same time (which sometimes prompt me to think and start writing). Sometimes I really wonder are these people humans? Or do they even have a heart? Is there something wrong within the society itself or just a few rotten apples?

A women and a man gets married... objective is... *ehem*... populate the world with their offspring (which is what I think the top agenda of all guys... all those mushy mushy things... is just to get the girls attention... do correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not trying to sound as if all men in the world are evil beings... but sometimes... its the truth. But there are also times that men and women alike behave like animals... best example is the case of a little girl being burnt to death by their own parents (mother and stepfather to be exact)... and now... a few years down the road... another innocent little girl being abused to death by the parent (mother and stepfather... again... am I seeing the similarities here?)

Are you telling me that nowadays... people just get married for the fun of it and after a few years down the road gets a divorce (with a child)... and the mother... REMARRIED? Am I missing something here? The stepfather abuses the child... and what did the mother did? Stand there watching? Sometimes I really don't understand it... I really don't... you bear the child for 9 months and gone through all the hardship of deliver the baby... and few years down the road... you just close your eyes to the abuses your child suffers? And then what? Crocodile tears? It is absurd isn't it... to go all the trouble then send the baby to hell cause your high on drugs.

Frankly speaking, from my point of view... either these people are:-
  1. People that married out of love (which for the first few years... their love stills sparks but eventually died down) and don't plan for the future)
  2. Married because there is no other choice... (either is the classic reason of A.I.B or follow the trend... friends get married... they also wants to get married... or the most classic reason... parents pressure)
Discipline is discipline... I agree with the old proverb "Spare the rod, Spoil the child"... but to the extent of beating your child like that... it just don't make sense...

Last but not least... may the beautiful little girl's soul rest in peace. May justice be served to the evil doers... hopefully they'll make it to see the gallows...

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts