keLLy claRksOn liVe iN maLaySia 2010...


This was suppose to be last year post... but I didn't have the time to really blog about this until recently (I can guess my job has become stable but still... coming back around 8pm or 9pm is something I still need to reduce... not so proud about this since nobody will acknowledge even if I work until the next day).

I won the tickets to watch Kelly Clarkson live in Malaysia last year (it was on 25 April 2010... looking back... I was only a few months into my new job back then) courtesy of FlyFm. YAHOO! It was a one day trip for me and my bf... reach Kuala Lumpur around noon and then spent some time in 1 Utama before head to the Flyfm studio.


When we reach the gate of Sri Pentas... this was waiting for us!

Nothing to really shout about... but at least they did a good job with the Kelly Clarkson party bus. The interior was superb and throughout the whole journey to Bukit Jalil... all of us had a very good time... from singing... laughing and even... 'eating' helium... yes... you heard me right. 

But before we took off to scream our heads off at Bukit Jalil... we took a group photo with the DJ's of FlyFm... check it out... (",)
After the short dinner we had at Borneo Rainforest (I think it is at Sunway Pyramid)... off we go to Bukit Jalil! It was drizzling when we were trapped in the traffic jam heading to Bukit Jalil. Guess everybody is go to see Kelly (hey... it took her almost 8 years to come to Malaysia after she was crowned the American Idol 2002... who would remotely even want to miss this?!).

After spending almost an hour plus in the bus... we finally reached Bukit Jalil! PHEW! The moment we reach the stadium... we got our tickets and started to look for the gate. 
The seat is was nothing to shout about... but at least we get a clear view of the stage. The moment Kelly came on stage... most of us was screaming our heads off. She belted quite a number of her songs and the crowd sing along with her. 

It was a memorable day for me since I really like her songs since the day she started out. But... when I got back to office the next day... I lost my voice from all the screaming and yelling.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts