thAilAnd reVisiTed... moS bUrgeR...

If you guys still remember, me and my hubby when to Thailand around April for a short holiday (you can read the post right here...). As usual... when we are on a trip outside of the country... we will always look for food that Malaysia do not have.

This time... my hubby managed to find his favourite burger chain... MOS Burger. Now... if I remember correctly, Malaysia used to have this chain... but died off due to some reason in Kuala Lumpur (reasons still unknown to me until today... maybe it is because Malaysian can't accept the burger? Hmm...).

Anyways, we decided to have our lunch at MOS Burger. It was located at Siam Paragon Basement area and it was quite packed to the brim. Guess they were well accepted over here based on the crowd level. After I told my hubby what to order for me... I went to look for a table for two (and took some rest for my feet as we have been walking all day long).

When the order came... I was quite surprise with the nice looking coaster they give to each and every customer to put their icy drinks on (guess they really appreciate their customers' clothes from getting wet from all the dripping). Me and my hubby was so tempted to buy it (or rather... take it away with us)... but conscious got the better of us... and we returned it back after we are done with our food.
The MOS Burger coaster... it feels rubbery and very useful too! I wish I have asked the supervisor to see if we can get to keep it or not... I don't mind buying it...

My hubby order 2 sets of burger that comes with drinks, fries and the burger (much like your typical McDonald's). He even ordered another additional burger to make for the lost time since he had a MOS Burger in Kuala Lumpur (it was almost 10 years ago).
The fries were fat and crunchy... unlike McDonald's... much more nicer this way... 

I had the fish burger while my hubby ordered the chicken teriyaki and beef burger (since I can't took beef due to religious reasons). The size of the burger was bite size... easy for people who doesn't eat a lot (like me)... to finish up the burger in 3-5 bites (my hubby... he did it in 3 bites).

After we have finished our burgers... my hubby only notice that MOS burger wasn't served with the rice (since the last round he had MOS Burger... the bread was replaced with rice)...

My hubby chug the whole thing down like nobody's business... and only started to realized that the burger wasn't in its original form. He told me that when he had his first MOS Burger in Kuala Lumpur (that was like 10 years ago)... the bread was replaced with rice, which was the original concept. Reason as to why they changed it over here... maybe to suit the local taste?

Well... for a F&B chain to survive in a market... localization is the key for success...

But still... my hubby did not complain much since he... finally, had his MOS Burger... after 10 years or more. (",)

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts