How to Destroy a Perodua Kelisa...

Whatever this guy did in the first place seems to be irrational. But as you go on, he will mention something. Maybe before you start giving him a bad impressions, listen closely. However, some of reader might not have heard what he has to say for destroying the car. I'll just type it out.

"One thing that I do not like about cars made in Malaysia and Korea is the fact that the car is created for an organization for profits rather than it's being made by and for passion."

This statement might just be true (if you know why am I saying this is right). I also did not say that what he did is right. But think of all the AP that we have to endure if we buy an imported car, do we even have an option?


By the way, I would like to see him destroying a MyVi next. ^^

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts