oNe oF mY 9 liVeS sPeNt iN mAplE stORy...

One of my favourite past time is sitting in front of the computer. What do I do in front if the computer? Well... play games; online and offline version. Online version games that I'm playing at the moment (like a mad person) actively, is Maple Story. But this game is kinda semi-active and as to reasons why; find out in the next post. ^^

The guy in the cute santa suit is my hubby (in-game and real life). He's a mage and specializes in Ice and Lighting magic... thus, he is a Ice / Lighting Mage. He is currently stuck at Level 70, which means he has just went past the 3rd job test.

The girl in the santa suit is me. I'm a crossbow girl. Before level 70, the game says that my class is a crossbowman... bumpz. That is why is want to level up as quick as possible to level 70 because at that point, you're known as a SNIPER!! Cool name and cool moves. But currently, I'm stuck too at level 70 (too lazy already).

By the way, I will show you some pictures that I have capture during my 'growth' in Maple Story. I took almost 1 year to get to 3rd job; since I'm slacking a lot and didn't have a internet connection at that point. Wait for my post and you'll see my journey from a beginner to a sniper...

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts