iRon maN...


It was movie day on both Cathay & GSC yesterday. There were a lot of movies that I've missed due to my tight working schedule and working overtime almost everyday. Therefore, decided to laid back a bit for the next few weeks (since I'm going to resign anyway). ^^

I have two choices to choose from; Iron Man or Speed Racer. After a thorough discussion with my hubby, we came to a decision that Iron Man first followed by Speed Racer the next week.

My conclusion about Iron Man? SIMPLY FANTASTIC! Not only it’s funny because of the main actor (Robert Downey Jr.) is constantly making funny remarks; even when he is fighting with the enemy.

Besides that, the machineries and technologies in Tony Stark’s house really makes my jaw drop. I would love the kind of toys he have in his house (not to mention the cool cars I his garage).

Another thing I like about the movie is the amount of ironies used. First say he can’t do this, can’t do that; but the next scene showed that he did the complete opposite. Cool... (which reminds that a certain political party like to play this... hmmm, which party).

Throughout the movie, the cinema hall seemed to fill with our laughter (me, my hubby and his friend; the CCB – Celebrity Captain Bartender, Mr. Kelvin Leng). Haha…

Peace Out~~

Comments

Popular Posts