vgA 2010... tHe reView... paRt 2...


Now... the second part of the review for VGA 2010. In my last review... it is mostly about the 5 sense of human... you can throw away the taste and smell part. (",) In my second review for the VGA 2010... it will mostly about the highlights of the VGA 2010... the world premieres. 

Some of the game title didn't really get me and my teddy bears jumping up and down (basically, it's just my teddy bears doing the jumping part). Now... off we go to the review for world premieres that was previewed at the VGA 2010... some of the titles may bored you to death... therefore... I'll start off with the ones that might get you excited. (",)

MORTAL KOMBAT
First stop... the Mortal Kombat. What's so good about it? The whole is just about two guys (of which one of the  'guy' is selected by you... and the opponent selected by the comp...) kicking the hell out of each others butt... and each of these guys have super awesomeness skills. My bf says the same things until he saw the world premiere on VGA 2010.


Guess what... Kratos now in Mortal Kombat... but only for PS3 owners. That really change his mind... if Kratos is a  only available if you play the whole game... I don't freaking mind! I will play the whole game for the whole day (if I have the energy to do so)... but I think my bf is going to 'kill' me... coz his PS3 heats up easily. According to the shop where he bought his PS3... the maximum toleration for his PS3 is 4 hours... anymore than that... it's gonna blow. (",)

MASS EFFECT 3
Around the end of the year of 2010... BIOWARE announced that Mass Effect franchise will now be available for the PS3 (I guess BIOWARE is thinking about making more money... just a joke only). In VGA 2010... they showed us the premiere for Mass Effect 3... OMFG! 


Pardon for the late news (since I guess other parts of the world should have know it earlier than us... but still... for us on the other side of the world... its still a new to us). It also means that before the game come out around the Q4 of 2011... I only have a very short period of time to play the whole game! Ouch... I guess I'll just stick to my room on weekends to rush through the whole game.

SSX : DEADLY DESCENTS
Honestly... I do not know what is this game is about... but according to my bf... it is something like extreme snowboarding. At first... I was thinking... was is so fun about it? But looking at the latest title... does get my leg tingling... and I do hope that they will make they game compatible with the 'PS3 MOVE'... hey... maybe they'll come out with a replica of the snowboard (like what Tony Hawk did for one of his game).


Until I get my own house... I do not think that the current house I'm in does have enough space to play around with the 'PS3 MOVE'. But I really got to say that this game maybe worth my money... if they come up with the replica of the snowboard.

BATMAN : ARKHAM CITY
I was 'attacked' by a real bat yesterday for giving his big brother the last entry for my blog review. Nah... I'm just kidding on the 'attacked' part... in fact... there was a lot of bats hanging around my apartment recently... I guess the trees around my area is bearing food and they like it very much.

Anyway... back to serious business... umm... I mean blogging. In fact... when "Batman : Arkham Asylum" was announced... I stopped my bf from joining the bandwagon from buying limited edition (which came with a replica 'Bat-A-Rang'... hope the spelling is right). In VGA 2010... another Batman game will be hitting the shelves soon... around Fall 2011 to be exact.


So if you are a Batman fan... this is the game to get your hands on. I think in this game... Batman's identity will be reveal... based on the trailer. Anyway... just a hunch... try the game for yourself. 
  
Peace Out ~~ 

Comments

Popular Posts