suPer maRio feVer...


Recently... I had an unreasonable surge for plush toys... the more the merrier. But it seems that the need is only for a certain video game that most of us grew up with (or for some people... they have grew fond of it). It is none other than our favorite plumber... Mario.

But as much as I like Mario... but most of the plush toys seemed a little bit freaky to me... hey... no offense... but if you've seen the pirated version of Mario... it does gives me the creeps. Its either the head is crooked... the eyes is weird... or the moustache doesn't have the right feel.

However... thanks to a certain website which I grew fond of buying original games (most of the games I bought is for my PSP... why did I go for original? One reason is my console only recognize original UMD... memory card is only for storing data of the games. The second reason is... well... no choice since my PSP is version 3.11 and above... and I've been contantsly updating the software) and plush toys from them... and the website is non other than play-asia.

Just recently they were having a sudden rush of original plush toys from the Mario franchise. At first... it started with a power mushroom from "Super Mario Galaxy". When I receive this mushroom at my office... it was an instant hit with my colleague. Well... at least now I have something to play with whenever I'm feeling stress out in the office.

The power mushroom from Super Mario Galaxy... and next to him is my little helper at the office... cutie, the office bear

Soon after that... the website announced there was a new arrival of plush toys from the Mario series. OMG! My wallet and bank account was bleeding profusely from Mario plush toys overdose... the plush toys were too irresistible!

Bloopers (or the sotong... as what my colleague says)... Goomba... and the ghost (honestly... I like his tongue sticking out)... (",)
Now... my cubicle is decorated with more plush toys... (",)... I guess my cubicle is currently cuteness overloaded.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Andrew said…
I have never seen that squid before. Where did you get it?
keishin said…
i got it from PlayAsia.com. Not sure if they still have stock. But you can try.

Popular Posts