piSaNg... a zeBrA piSang...


Last Friday, my colleague brought his 'pisang' to the office. Hmmm... this sentence sounds a bit off... especially if you are Malaysian reading this (just to make it easier... let me explain a bit... 'pisang' is the Malay Language for 'banana'... now some of you might be think what I'm thinking... and some of you might looking at *ehem... if you are a guy... I bet you are looking down your 'man's jewels' now).

He was just trying to decorate his place and he brought a zebra colour 'pisang'. Of course... being the 'naughtiest' person in the office... I started to make jokes with his soft toy 'pisang'. I manage to 'kidnap' his 'pisang' from him at least for a few minutes and let some stress off at it. 



Actually, it was very fun to play with it. (",) I mean the soft toy 'pisang'.

Peace Out ~~  

Comments

Popular Posts