tunE hotEls... oR whaT iS iT thaT hoTeL...


It was a dark and stormy night... nah... sounded to cheesy. It was just a normal night... have dinner with my bf at Coob Coffee Club and did some Chinese New Year shopping (got some snacks and bought 1 carton of packet drinks for him... and some jelly's for his nephews nieces too). 

After we have finished shopping... we head back to my house, which was around Mount Erskine area. On our way back... my bf notice this funny signage as shown below.



Now... is this a brand new hotel or the neon lights are faulty and staff didn't notice it? From far... it is being read as 'Tune els' whereas it should be read as 'Tune hotels.com'. Hope that Dato' Tony won't sue me for this (if you are reading this... Dato' Tony... please forgive me if I did say anything that you might deemed could damage the reputation of the hotel).

By the way... I need a side track from here. Some of you might have asked... what is Tune hotel like? Well... it is like your average budget but with very clean bed (that is very important to me). I've patronizing this hotel for quite a while now. But the only let down is... no television in the room.... which can be boring at times if you  still have that extra energy to burn before you finally feel tired and sleep.

Anyway... if your looking for a good night stay and your budget is tight... this is the just the type of hotel for you... and your bank account. (",)

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Biresh Vrajlal said…
Hi there, just to let you know, the signboard has been fixed. Thanks for your post once again.

Regards,
Biresh Vrajlal
www.tunehotels.com
keishin said…
Thanks. At least I know tunehotels staff is really efficient. :D

Kudos to all. :D

Popular Posts