cEE lO greEn...

I only got to know this cool singer with cool lyrics from one of my friends posting it in Facebook. But the song have been heavily modified to suit the censorship board (it won't make it to the charts with his original lyrics). If you ever heard this song in the local radio station... do be mindful that... that is not the original lyrics. When I first heard the song on local radio station (with the infamous bleeps in between... it totally ruined the whole song). For those who didn't get to know about the original lyrics... be prepared as the original lyrics is quite explicit.


Upon further digging on my new cool idol... Cee Lo Green... I found out that he sign quite a few number of cool songs too. But the best was the collaboration with the hot sexy mama... Eva Mendes... in their song, 'Pimps Don't Cry'... which is for the movie which I have just posted earlier. The beat is kind of nice and soothing and sounds a bit like those music featured in the background of a pub / bars filled with 'cigar-smoking-tuxedo-clad' gangstas.


But get this... before this movie... there was another movie which featured his music. I don't even know it until I strained my ears to the speakers (which I think my eardrums will only last me for another 20years...) >.<" The song is...


Enjoy it as I did... ^^

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts