yeaR 2010... iN mY oWn persPectiVe... paRt 1...

In a few more days... we'll be ushering a new year... the Year of the Tiger (or 2010) will come to an end soon. Logically speaking... 2011 will start at the strike of 12 midnight on 31-Dec-2010... but to us... Chinese will be ushering the 'Year of the Rabbit' at the strike of 12 midnight on 02-Feb-10. Quite complicate eh... but it all the same...

Well, anyway... its time to start recap what have happened all around me... I shall start off... with my life. To be honest... I think it is a bit plain for me this year... but on my career wise is more colourful. Hmmm... I'll guess I blog about my career path.

New Working Environment
This year started off with me joining CapitaLand... yup... one of the big boys of the Retail / Shopping Mall Management Company... or real estate actually. It was quite big in Singapore and big in China too. Considering the fact that they are the owners of Gurney Plaza... it does makes a tremendous jump in my own career path. Looks like I've really conquered the Penang Island shopping scene for now... having working in various shopping mall throughout my working life. But at least... I can proudly say that I've work in the 2 most prominent shopping malls in Penang... Queensbay Mall and now... Gurney Plaza.


Phew... a good point to add on in my resume.

Taking Part in VGA 2009 : Battle of the Bloggers
It was daring jump for me to take part in this Battle of the Bloggers held by Animax earlier this year. I mean... like there are tonnes of people out there with much more better blogging skills than me and how often you see a girl talking about games day in and day out (worst still dream about it).


Although I do not win anything from the battle since it was dominated by two guys from the Philippines... but at least I got to know some friend who shares the same passion as me... blogging and gaming.

I think I will continue to look out for these kind of competition... although I think my blog won't generate enough unique clicks as what I hope it to be (I mean... looking at my sad and lonely blog and sadistic blog post... I doubt myself a thousand about it).

Anyway... it was a good exposure though... ^^

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts