cuTe kiTTy caT... kaWaii kURoi neKo...


There's a lot of cats around my new area... and there is one particular cat that is very 'manja' with whoever he sees... and it was first made known to be by my bf when he was on his was home. The kitty was a black cat with white paws... very cute and very 'manja' when I first see him.
It's just a stray cat... but it's very friendly...
Its just a stray cat... but his fur unlike the normal stray cat. Its fur is clean and smooth to the touch (the kitty likes to rub his body against your hand... but normally, I wash my hand after touching it). The first time we saw him... we give him a can of tuna that my bf failed to finish and it way past 3 days (not that fresh already)... seeing that it is such a waste to just throw it away just like that... I give it to the poor kitty. He finish it clean alright... looks like he is very hungry.

Last night when I reached home... I saw my favourite kitty again. This time... I do not feed him tuna... but a rather expensive can of tuna and prawns... thanks to the MARCOM dept. They were hosting a cat show last month and have some leftovers cat food... since nobody have cats... I took some home so that I can feed it to the kitty (with permission of course).

The result... he went bonkers the moment my bf open the can food... coz even us can smell the tuna from the can... this is a cat's sense we're saying here.

I think I smell a rat... or another cat coming my way...

We have to lure him to a quiet side (nearby the staircase) so that other cats won't come running over and snatch the food (although there were a few more cans on my hand... but I don't want to over feed him or other kitties as well). After he finish the food... he wants more. Both of us have to keep on telling him "No more" (as if he know how to listen to us)... but he just keep on meowing. 

In the end... we have to leave him to play with himself... coz apparently the kitty heard or smell a rat. Hmm... I do hope its not us. (",)

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts