coOL muSic... anD viDeO tOO...


As the end of the first day of 01-Jan-11 draws near... I never really have the chance to step put from the house... but at least I got a very good rest. Since I know that this year, the year 2011, will be the busiest year for me... I've gotten myself prepared for this... physically and mentally for this since I join Gurney Plaza.

But of course... I need to struck a work life balance (not to mention to update my blog every now and then when I have the time to do so). The newest song and album by B.E.P (Black Eyed Peas)... really suits me (guess its time for me to hit the music store at my working place on Monday... ^^). By the way... I think Will is holding a BlackBerry PlayBook... ARGH! One of the reason I'm undecided between iPhone 4 and BlackBerry Torch... T_T

The year 2011... will be 'The Time' of my life...


Until then... Happy New Year 2011 to everyone who visited my blog.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts