mY x'MaS pReSentS...

Sometimes... I really hate myself for letting my blog at at stand still... but what can I do... my daily life starts around 8am to 9am plus... then finish my work around 10pm. That is my life... but I can't do anything... a job is a job and it puts food on the table.

Anyway... last year, 2009 I didn't really celebrate Christmas... due to busy schedule at my old workplace. But its the same thing again for me this year. I have to work from 10am to 10pm on Christmas day... but no use moaning over it.

But still... my bf manage to bring me a Christmas cheer when he gave me a Rilakkuma as my Christmas present. At least it help cheer me up a little bit the tired self in me.


Ain't he cute? I was quite tired and worn out when I reach home... so... nothing much did happen after that since I was running with a very high fever. But thankfully, nothing happen serious happened in the mall that requires my assistance. Thank God!

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts