yeaR 2010... iN mY oWn persPectiVe... paRt 2...

The continuation from my previous post... year 2010... in my own perspective... Part 2... and I can't believe how fast the days are gone. Just 3 more days and we'll be turning a brand new chapter in each of our lives. But for now, let's just see what's been happening with myself first.

Bombs... and Loads of it
OK... first thing first... the 'bomb' that I meant here is not those real live bombs that can kill people and make people die. But this particular bomb is red in colour and will only kill your wallet... yup... for some locals and Chinese people... you know what I mean. For those who didn't... I think I'll just put it in simple terms... wedding invitation.

Most of my friends from my secondary school have settle down... and I guess there is more just that I escaped most of my friends deadly red bombs... since they know that I'm working in Penang and it is very difficult for me to come back (*ehem... without advance notice... like a month ahead... I can't attend... reasons... hmm... just put it as my work schedule doesn't allow me to go off so easily). But... a few of these red bombs does eventually reached me... especially those that dropping me an email via Facebook or (if they have my HP no.) through text messages. The most surprising one this year is... I was invited to one of my tenants wedding dinner on 30-Dec-10. This is a first for me as I've never received from a business associates red bomb... ouch... I feel the pain in my bank account.

For my friends that are reading this... if you're planning to get married in year 2011... do give me a heads-up first... or it's going to be very difficult for me to go for your wedding dinner.

Moving to a new Location
Since I started living in Penang... the only place that I'm very familiar with is the area around my university... namely... Sungai Dua. Any other place... I feel completely like an alien.

But I managed to find a new house at a new location... near to my current workplace, Gurney Plaza. Reasons as to why I'm making a move to a brand new house to a brand new location... I foresee that I will be spending a very (and I do mean very) long day in the office once the Asset Enhancement Initiatives (which is famously known as AEI) for Gurney Plaza's Basement 1 starts (or near the starting date)... my life would be more havoc as this will my first time doing AEI (and I can tell you this... it ain't easy).

Average time when I reach home nowadays... at least 9pm to 10pm...

I guess that's my whole year review of what's been going on in my life. Looks like pretty simple right... but in fact... well... only I know it. I think there more than what I have pen down. Well... if I suddenly remembers anything... maybe I will continue with a Part 3. (",)

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts