frOm seRieS... tO gaMe... anD faCeBooK gamE...


For those who are familiar with Crime Scene Investigation or CSI... this post will either make your jaw drop or will make you think... "What's next?"

I couldn't believe myself when I first saw this game on the advert bar on Facebook... I thought it was just some spin off from another game. But when the screen loads up and took me to the loading page... I couldn't believe what I'm seeing.

OMG... the 'cartonified' characters from the original series... I think this is from the season 10...



I'm not so sure if this is the official Facebook game for CSI. However, upon further digging (or investigation... as what the team would say)... it was developed by Ubisoft. They even made a game trailer for this.




When you load up the game... you get to choose your character to be a girl or a guy. Not much to explore on the clothes option here as it is still under developing stages (I do hope I get to buy new clothes soon... I'm getting bored of my character clothes).



The coolest part of the game... upon starting a new case... you get to see the cut scenes. Although it is missing the voice part... but at least it gives some feel from the original series. Beside searching clues on the 'crime scene' for evidence... you can find collectibles found in every stages... the best collection... the bug collection (looks like it is inspired from Gill Grissom after all).

You also will have you laboratory... where you'll run test (or rather the character runs the test for you). You can even upgrade your workstation to your likings... using the extra cash that you earn from leveling up and searching.

Any complaints I have on the game so far... none. It was so addictive until I forgot that I have other games to worry as well. Looks like this game will keep me occupy for the time being.

Happy New Year 2011!!

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts