gamE oF thE yeAr 2010... maSS eFFecT 2...

When it comes to games... there's only one review website that I trust. Previously, they were known as 'Extended Play'... later they changed their name into 'X-Play'... which sadly was no longer listed on my cable provider, ASTRO... it's kinda sad.

Anyway. let's cut to the chase... recently, they have just 'crowned' the 'Game of the Year 2010'... and the winner is from a console that I do not owned yet... a XBox 360. But the good news is... the games producer... Bioware and it's game publisher... Electronics Arts are a planning for a PS3 release. Oh yeah... I get to feel what's this games is about.


From the trailer which was shown in the last E3 2009 convention... I think the game have some connections to the first installation. I'm not so sure about this but if you guys out there have a better take on this... do let me know ya.

Until then, I shall wait for the PS3 launch for Mass Effect 2.

Peace Out ~~

Comments

Popular Posts