piXeLs maKinG a coMe baCk?


This post should be a music post... but when I see the video music of the song... it seems like B.E.P's (or Black Eyed Peas) got the idea of their music video from the console of yesteryears.


If you are an 80's baby... you will remember playing most of the games (i.e. Super Mario and Tetris)... not in the now glorified HD or smooth graphics... but in pixels form. The console of yesteryears weren't so graphics demanding and defying. Moreover... if you have owed a Nintendo Game Boy back at that time... you are considered owing a super rare luxury item.

I remember playing my first ever game that was developed in pixels... Pac Man. My cousin brother used to have a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES for short). Both of us can hog in front of the television for house... until our parents have to tear us from it using cane in their hands... and mind you... its not a candy cane that I'm referring to. 

My first console of the yesteryears... not much... since my parents would prefer me to study more than playing games all the time. Now that I'm working and earning my own money... through all the blood sweat and tears... I feel so nice to finally own one gaming console... the Sony PSP Metal Gear Solid : Peace Walker Edition.

Bought this baby here the moment Sony Malaysia Launch the package... it was a very deep slash on my wallet...

Sweet isn't it... (",)

Peace Out ~~   

Comments

Popular Posts