laSt dAy oF 2010...


Last day of 2010... in another few hours we will ushering the new year... year 2011. What have you done to day to make the last day of 2010 memorable to you?

For me... at the stroke of midnight... I'll be at home resting and sleeping. A lame way to end the year... but nevertheless... at least I got a lot of rest from office since last week when I was practically a walking zombie... or a blur 'sotong' as what I would call myself.

Of course... other than resting at home... I'm trying to catch up some quality time watching all the movies I've missed... since 2009. Doing some household chores... looking up some online recipe (think its time for me to learn to start cooking... especially soups).

Found this at wikihow... think I will start learning this soup... since I love it so much... ^^

I love to drink soup... whenever I go back Melaka for rest... my mum will indefinitely cook soup for me. Her best soup that I love the most is 'Sze Chuan Soup' and 'Lotus Root Soup'.

Hmmm... maybe I should put this as one of my 2011 resolution... (",) 

Peace Out ~~ 

Comments

Popular Posts